Welcome to Ollivander's

Ollivanders

The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter, it is not always clear why. I think it is clear, however, that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things--terrible! yes, but great.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Weekend Weather


46203_G, originally uploaded by king leo.

We're on to you KLTV's Stephen Parr, or should I say.... Jeremy?

There's my stinkin' photo.

By the way, since everyone else seems to be having children, we thought we'd up the anty. I'm expecting my BOY to arrive sometime in February.

Pretty neat, huh? Waddya think sirs?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

"I make the weather!"

And I hope you have a son who will one day cavort like the Greeks of old (You know the ones I mean).

Because a lot of those guys ended up killing their fathers.

I'll have a Thank-You card waiting for him if he does.

June 17, 2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger DREW! said...

That's really neat, Jason. I'm really happy for you.

June 19, 2005 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home